Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Moving along into windy April....

Something made me photograph this necklace as soon as I finished it and put it on, a good thing because it was purchased right from my neck when I was out shopping!  A nice experience.




Necklace #126.  Buttons covered with vintage Japanese kimono silk, with fluorite accent beads, on Japanese woven cotton bias tape.


A dear friend sent me a wonderful button packet at the holidays, including these vintage glass and rhinestone baubles.  They almost wanted to stand alone but needed just a little more subtle spark in with them in the form of tiny antique glass buttons from another dear friend.


Necklace #127, the above-mentioned buttons on Japanese chirimen polyester bias tape.




Necklace #128.  Buttons covered in contemporary Japanese chirimen fabric, likely rayon, with little red stone accent beads, on Japanese chirimen polyster bias tape.  The fabric for these was from little sachet covers.  They remain slightly perfumed. 

 I really should time photo shoots to avoid such giant shadows, although I like the shadows of the rhinestone spheres.

No comments:

Post a Comment